an exerpt from "The Mindscape of Alan Moore"

"Quitting my day job and starting my life as a writer certainly was a tremendous risk.
It was a fool's leap, a shot in the dark.
But anything of value in our lives- whether it be a career, a work of art, a relationship- will always start with such a leap. And in order to be able to make it, you have to put aside the fear of failing and the desire of succeeding. You have to do these things completely purely without fear, without desire.
Because things that we do without lust or result, are the purest actions that we shall ever undertake."


Monday, November 17, 2008

The G-20's Secret Debt Solution

Ok. I will admit that I have not done enough independent study to entirely understand the inner-workings of the current economic structure. But I do know enough to find this article VERY interesting. I've been telling my friends, a chosen few, about the pending Amero currency and they have looked at me like I'm crazy. My response has been, "Ya, I know you think I'm nuts, but did you see the Euro coming?" Maybe you don't think so, but I'm sure something is brewing on the stove and it smells like change mixed with something I'm not sure I want to eat...read more for yourself here

No comments: