an exerpt from "The Mindscape of Alan Moore"

"Quitting my day job and starting my life as a writer certainly was a tremendous risk.
It was a fool's leap, a shot in the dark.
But anything of value in our lives- whether it be a career, a work of art, a relationship- will always start with such a leap. And in order to be able to make it, you have to put aside the fear of failing and the desire of succeeding. You have to do these things completely purely without fear, without desire.
Because things that we do without lust or result, are the purest actions that we shall ever undertake."


Friday, October 16, 2009

I LOVE THIS!!!

this made me tingle. this made me cry. this made me feel united with those aroundf the world who remember, who believe, who KNOW that WE ARE FREE! and we can live our beauitufl free lives here together. there is nothing to be afraid of and hugging strangers and loving everybody is our birthright!!!

No comments: