an exerpt from "The Mindscape of Alan Moore"

"Quitting my day job and starting my life as a writer certainly was a tremendous risk.
It was a fool's leap, a shot in the dark.
But anything of value in our lives- whether it be a career, a work of art, a relationship- will always start with such a leap. And in order to be able to make it, you have to put aside the fear of failing and the desire of succeeding. You have to do these things completely purely without fear, without desire.
Because things that we do without lust or result, are the purest actions that we shall ever undertake."


Thursday, June 25, 2009

swine flu, aka the viral farce

hello my long lost blog-readers....

I am not doing a great job of posting regularly, am I?

I promise to write every week, if not every day from now on, as part of my determination to share information and inspiration.

Today's post is a bit of a shocker (not so much, really) in the sense that so many people are too trusting of the one's in charge of their health "care".

Not I. From the moment I first heard the swine flu propaganda I knew it was nothing to take seriously. Not only is the mainstream media in charge of perpetuating fear and self-"dis"empowerment, the ones who pay them to spread the bad news also have a lot to gain from our believing what they say to be true.

It takes a minimal amount of research to discover that the world health organizations, 'scuse me, CORPORATIONS, do not have our best interests at heart.

And one brave journalist is now speaking out about the bio-engineered swine flu virus and the attempt by the powers that be to cause a mass pandemic.
PLEASE read It is empowering and fascinating.

But never forget that your health is in your hands.

No comments: